Life is about more than having a heartbeat. Existence alone isn’t enough to fulfill anyone on this earth. People need other people, they need a life purpose, and they need experiences. People need something to strive for in order to feel fulfilled. The great thing about this is that you are the architect of your life. You have full control to create the life you want to live.
· Know Who You Are – Most people only have a vague idea of what really makes them tick. If someone were to ask them, they’d list off surface things that don’t really dig deep into who they are.
You see this more prominently in those who grew up in a family that did not allow the children to be themselves, but instead pressured them to be who the adults wanted them to be. That doesn’t mean they had a terrible childhood; it just means they have to work harder as an adult to find who they truly are.
Even if you were free to discover yourself at an early age, it’s important to look at who you are today to see if everything you want in life aligns properly. Take some time to analyze your current life, your core values, your skills, wants, and desires find yourself and discover your place in the universe.
· Practice What You Preach – Once you know who you are, it’s imperative to be authentic and honest. The best way to do this is only to preach what you practice. To be understood as a person with character and to feel good about yourself, your actions must align with your words.
· Invest In Yourself – As you move through life, spend time, money, and effort on improving yourself. Invest in your education, your health, and your life.
· Acknowledge Your Power – If it seems like your life is out of control and you have no ability to stop it, you’re wrong. The truth is you are the only person in charge of your life. Regardless of what others say or do, always remember, you control every choice you make. You control your thoughts, your actions, your desires, the words you speak and everything else. If you want a certain life, you are 100% in charge of bringing it to fruition.
· Embrace Change – One thing is certain in life and that is that change will happen. It happens when you expect it. It happens when you least expect it. It happens when it’s inconvenient and when life is going pretty well. You cannot stop change from occurring. Therefore, you must start embracing change to live a life of contentment and success.
· Lead With Gratitude – When tough situations arise, the last thing most people do is feel thankful for the positive things in life. It’s natural to feel upset, and even bitter at times. But, even in the toughest situations, there’s usually something to feel grateful for. When you have time, or when the crisis is over, it’s imperative to practice gratitude. Recognizing the good things in life allows you to think and feel more positive, leading you to get back on track with your goals.
· Forgive Often – No human is perfect, including yourself. When you can actively forgive other people for their transgressions, you’ll find that you’re more forgiving of yourself too. Being judgmental can cause you to miss out on spending time with awesome people. It can cause you to miss some really great experiences too. Remember that if someone has harmed you, forgiveness does not always mean reconciliation. It just means you don’t focus on it anymore, and you move past it.
· Take Care of Your Mind, Body, and Spirit – You wear many hats in your day-to-day life. In doing so, you may be so busy you forget to take care of yourself. If this sounds familiar, it’s time to take a new approach. If you don’t take care of yourself, eventually you won’t be able to take care of anything else either. Ensuring your needs are met will help you succeed more than anything else you do.
· Make Every Moment Count – Life is supposed to be more than just watching it go by, day after day, like it’s on a conveyor belt. While it may seem that way, if you start practicing being more mindful of each moment you’re living, you will be amazed at all the wonderful, non-boring things that happen to and around you. When you make each moment count, you’ll find you have few, if any, regrets. No one is promised tomorrow, and when it comes down to it, life is short. Live each day as if it’s your last.
If you really want to thrive in the life you were given, the best thing to do is to get to know yourself, define your principles and values, and then invest in yourself so that you can achieve everything you want to. You’re in charge of your life, so take control and be proactive in it.
'THE WEALTHY WOMAN CLUB'
IS ONE OF THE WORLD'S LEADING TRANSFORMATIONAL MEMBERSHIPS FOR THE FINANCIAL EMPOWERMENT OF WOMEN
This is a place for EVERY WOMAN. It is the place where you will learn HOW TO BE A WEALTHY WOMAN. It is a community of accountability so that you can fully learn the art of becoming a WEALTHY WOMAN.
To be a Wealthy Woman ~ You must act
as a Wealthy Woman.
The idea here is that we must do at least one Wealthy Woman activity every day so that we can ingrain the essence of WEALTH. There's a reason that the company name is: WEALTHY WOMAN EVERY DAY.
If you liked this blog post about getting out of your comfort zone....why not join THE WEALTHY WOMAN CLUB. This will give you full access to the entire 4-part Masterclass: 'A Wealthy Woman Doesn't Live In Her Comfort Zone.' A new Masterclass is released every quarter and includes in-depth training with coaching videos, worksheets and more. Not to mention all of the travel and dining rewards you will receive for doing wealth-like activities that help you to financially empower yourself. There is coaching and accountability not to mention an inspiring group of women to make this club fun & fabulous in every way. To learn more just click on the link below: